Sunday, November 8, 2009

I Quit My Job


So, for those of you who haven't heard yet. I quit my job at Channel-3 in Idaho Falls.


I'm doing kinda a duel role thing where I've created my own advertising agency in Rexburg, and I also offer the services of a Tacoma based Ad Agency for which I get a commission from the sale.


I'm really excited to see where this goes and if I can be successful at it. I think it'll turn out great and feel good about it. I know my stuff, I know how to help a business grow and expand, so I should succeed. If I do fail, it's totally ok. I learn from it, find another job, and move on.


My cavalier attitude about failing I think takes a lot of people back.


I mean honestly what is the worst that could happen? The best part is I learn from it and figure out how to avoid failure the next time! I already have three clients with several others seriously considering using my services.


If any of you know of a business anywhere (and when I say anywhere I mean it), shoot them my way or get them in contact with me, and I will help their business grow.


I offer everything, from brochure design, website design, facebook, twitter and blog consultation, tv/radio commercial design, writing press releases, PR consulting, billboard design, etc. I do it all, and what I'm not proficient in I contract out to the Tacoma based ad agency, so it's a win-win!


If you want to contact me just comment on this post or give me a call! 208.881.4105







No comments:

Post a Comment