Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Friends are Leaving...Parents are Coming!!


Hmmm....well..Where do I start? Ok. First my friends are leaving. No bueno. They will be gone for 7 weeks to their respective homes. A few examples of these places are, Utah, Virginia, Washington, California, Not-Rexburg, Idaho, etc.


Needless to say I will get A LOT done on my website during this time. I will also get a lot of X-box time in as well. BUT I neglect one all important fact! My Rexburg friends are still going to be here. So I will have people to hang out with.


My Padres (parents) will be coming to visit me this Thursday! That is exciting because I have Thursday and Friday off! Bring on the 4-day weekend!


That is all for now. It's late...I'm tired. My next post will be 200% more interactive with links, pictures, video, and maybe even a swirling vortex to take you baaack into time! (who knows? It could be possible)

No comments:

Post a Comment