Tuesday, July 14, 2009

MeetChris.net is Up and Running!





Today I am working on my site MeetChris.net! It has all my professional information, such as my Portfolio my Resumé and Sample Commercials! Click Here to check out all my Portfolio work!


It also contains marketing, advertising and publicity tips to help businesses bring in new customers. Currently however this section and all other sections of my website are under construction.


To get you caught up on the latest and greatest going on in my life......



MeetChris.net



Right now I work at KIDK-Channel 3 as an Account Executive. I love working there and it is a ton of fun to create television commercials. However, I am always on the look-out for new business opportunites so if you know of any please don't hesitate to Contact Me.

I am currently living in Rexburg, Idaho. I sing in a fantastic A'Capella group called My A'Capella



No comments:

Post a Comment