Friday, August 21, 2009

Taylor Swift Raps? ...and My Musings...



This makes me laugh. I have no idea what kind of person Taylor Swift is, but if she is like the music she makes then I'm going to guess she is a pretty good person. Unfortunately, the kind of music somebody makes and the kind of person they are don't always go hand in hand, but here's to hoping. :)

This link is to a video by Jeff Buckley called "Hallelujah"click here to watch it.

When you watch this video, look at the comments below. From the conversation I read, somebody was depressed and feeling down. Random strangers shared their belief in Christ with this other person and I thought it was really neat. So often we read people who degrade or make fun of others online and it was just cool to see these random people band together in a spirit of fellowship and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment