Thursday, January 28, 2010

My Beef with Apple and Itunes

Why are all of Apple's Itunes songs $1.29?? They were all .99 cents for the longest time, and now that we are in a recession you bump UP your prices?? Aren't we all struggling enough? Shouldn't you do your part to help ease the economic burden? Or are you all having a nice time in your cushy offices laughing as you throw back martinis and saying, "ITunes has enough demand, let's go ahead and raise the prices so we can give ourselves hefty bonuses next year."

1 comment:

Catherine Rains said...

I was also very sad to learn that song prices had increased.

My frustration with most technology companies is that I depend on them so much (since I have zero knowledge in that area) that I can't really do anything when they raise prices or say that something isn't compatible with what I have, etc.

Post a Comment